Raise money for the Cascadia Chapter!
National ASTD has instituted a revenue-sharing program with local chapters.
Your local Cascadia Chapter can earn money when you include our chapter number code on various forms. The number works whether the form is paper or online. Our chapter number is:
And, best of all, anyone can use this number. You can be a local chapter member or only a national member. Either way, the number is yours to use to help raise money for Cascadia. Thank you!
The Chapter earns money on the following transactions:
- Each new national member: $20
- Each renewing national member: $10
- Each 24-month individual member: $20
- Each International Conference and Expo (ICE) registration: 10% (max of $80).
- Each TechKnowledge Conference registration: 10% (max of $80).
- ASTD Certificate Programs: 10%
- ASTD Books and Publications: 5%
- CPLP Learning System: $50
- ASTD Job Bank employer posting: 10%
- Academic Partner Program (APP): 5%
- WLP Scorecard: 5%
- Chapter Leader Conference (ALC) Bookstore: 5%
Some restrictions apply. For complete details on this great program provided by National ASTD, click here.
Return to Top